- City Tours
- Walking Tours
- Discount Cards
- Lisbon at night
- Bike Tours
- Airport Transfer
Sintra Royal Palaces
A trip back in time to the lovely town of Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the most romantic town in Portugal. Join us to discover three majestic palaces – three Portuguese royal residences: the medieval Sintra Palace, the Romantic Pena Palace and the Queluz Palace, known as the “Portuguese Versailles”. Discover their past and marvel at their remarkable historical and architectural heritage. You'll have an unforgettable day!
Points of Interest:
- Pena Palace
- Sintra Palace
- Queluz Palace
- Queluz Palace Interiors
- Pena Palace - guided visit 2h
- Vila de Sintra - 15 min guided visit, 1h30 free time
- Sintra Palace - guided visit 1h
- Queluz Palace - guided visit 1h15
- Guided visit and admission to the palaces
- The tour requires a minimum of 2 participants otherwise it will be rescheduled for another time.
Departure Point: Praça do Comércio
Until the end of 2016 operates on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Between January and April 2017 operates on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Between May and October 2017 - daily operation.
Audio Guides available in:
English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian.