- City Tours
- Walking Tours
- Discount Cards
- Lisbon at night
- Bike Tours
- Airport Transfer
Combined Tour Lisbon and Sintra
$122,06 $116,75Order Now
Spend several hours discovering and experiencing Lisbon and all it has to offer!
We will begin by crossing the 25th April Bridge. Enjoy fantastic views of Lisbon and its hills before travelling on to Belém Quarter. Here you will find numerous beautiful and historical monuments from the 15th and 16th centuries such as Belém Tower where we will make a brief stop. This UNESCO World Heritage Site represents discoveries made during Portuguese maritime explorations. The Monument to the Discoveries, built to celebrate the 500th anniversary of the death of Prince Henry the Navigator, represents those who took part in the Age of Discoveries.
Next, we will visit another World Heritage Site, the church of St. Jerome Monastery, a masterpiece in the “Manueline” style. The Coach Museum will be our next stop. It holds some of the most important collections of old carriages in the world! As we travel along the river we will arrive at Alfama. In this old and traditional district, we will walk through narrow streets and visit a handicraft shop for a taste of Port wine.
As we pass by the downtown (known as the Baixa district) admire Lisbon´s most important squares such as the monumental Trade Square, Rossio Square (known as “the heart of Lisbon”) and the symbolic Restauradores Square. Afterwards we will drive along the “boulevard” of Lisbon, Liberdade Avenue. We will end at Pombal Square and enjoy some free time for lunch before embarking on an unforgettable afternoon to Sintra, a UNESCO Cultural Landscape. While you are here be sure to taste delicious local sweets in the tea- rooms such as “queijadas” or “travesseiros.”
Afterwards we will travel through the Sintra Mountains where lavish and exuberant vegetation can be seen before arriving at Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point in Europe. Along the coast, we will pass by Guincho Beach were we can see windsurfers and Boca do Inferno (a grotto created by erosion.) Throughout this part of the journey, enjoy the constant view of the sea and surrounding landscape until we reach the cosmopolitan city of Cascais where we will enjoy a glimpse over the bay. During the return journey we will pass through Estoril for a panoramic view of the casino and its gardens.
- Hotel Pick Up from Lisbon
- Guided visits
- Coach Museum entrance
- Royal Palace entrance
- Port Wine Tasting
- The Jerónimos Monastery and the Coach Museum are closed on Mondays, but in replacement of both of them, we will visit the Palácio da Ajuda (Ajuda Palace).
- National Sintra Palace is closed on Wednesdays, instead we will visit Queluz Palace.
- We will visit Cabo da Roca only from 1st March till 31st October
- Children 6-10 years old 50% price
- Children younger than 6 years old may participate for free
- Tour available in Portuguese, English, Spanish and German
- Reservation requests will only be accepted if made 48h prior to service date and guaranteed after payment. For bank transfers, it's necessary to send back receipt until 48h prior to service date.
Departure dates: Daily (Exceptions: 25th of December and 1st of January)
Departure and arrival time : 2:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Duration : 8 Hours
$122,06 Save $5,31